Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance

So Oren and I are taking dance lessons for the wedding. I know it sounds sort of dorky, but we don't want to make complete fools of ourselves in front of our friends and family for our first dance.
Well, let me tell you that we are actually pretty good and I am having a blast. I know that Oren is sort of starting to like it, but I LOVE it!! We have learned some basic steps and a few different types of turns and I sort of feel like we are on Dancing With the Stars when we are there. It's so cool!!
I can't wait to debut our dance on January 10th. I just hope we don't get too nervous and mess up all of our hard work.
We shall see :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It souds like Oren is quite the dancer. What a fortunate woman to have landed a groom who is willing to follow in Lance Bass' footsteps.