Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Getting Closer!

Everyday new RSVPs are coming. The day is drawing nearer and I still feel that there is so much to do. Today, while my students were working quietly, I sat down and made a list of things that still need to be done. Oh it is long. I hope that we get everything done it time. I am sure that we will, but it is a little overwhelming.

On a happier note, I went for my second fitting yesterday. I was nervous after the first fitting because they were going to sew the bra into the dress and I wasn't sure how that was going to turn out. But it was awesome! The owner/seamstress at the store where I got my dress worked wonders. It was very exciting. Everything went very well, we just needed to fix the hem and decide on how I wanted my dress bustled. I had three choices, and when I saw the third one I just knew that was it. Oh I am so excited to bustle my dress at the wedding. I know that it sounds silly to get excited over something like that, but when she did it, I saw myself dancing at the wedding and it made me so happy!!

Then today, I went with my mom to her first fitting and OMG her dress is so beautiful. I wasn't with her when she first found the dress and I had only seen a picture of the dress from the catalog and a picture with her in it. Neither of the pictures did the dress any justice. The dress itself is gorgeous, but my mom looks so amazing!! She looked so perfect it was as if the dress was made for her!

Everything is coming together slowly but surely.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Dalia! I am so excited and I can't wait to bustle your dress!