http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Miami-FL-Vero-Beach-FL-and-Las-Vegas-NV/PS-Photography/111106415467
Become a fan and check out some amazing pictures if I do say so myself!
I would have posted some pictures on here myself, but somehow my camera got left in the bridal room and I don't have any pictures on my camera. Thank goodness we had a great photographer!!
Onto the next subject! Oren and I found a house!!!! We closed on March 9th. We had been looking for almost a year and hadn't seen anything we liked. We must have seen close to 50 houses. It was so frustrating. Every house that Oren loved I didn't and every house that I loved he didn't. But...when we walked into this house, we both knew. It was our perfect house.
Here is a picture of the outside of the house. We are not living there as of yet. There is a family renting it until the end of April and then we will move in at the beginning of May. I will post more pictures of the inside when we move in. I can't wait!!
1 comment:
OMG! You need to tell me alll about it!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a relief, huh?!
Post a Comment