For those of you who don't know, I am a teacher. I teach first grade and I love it...most days ;). This is my fifth year teaching and it has been my best by far. Somehow I knew it would be from before the school year started. First, last year was the worst year ever. So I fugured it couldn't get much worse this year. And second, when I got my list before shool started I only had 22 students. 22 is my favorite number, so I had a good feeling.
I was right, this school year has been great. My students are so well behaved and "with it". They are very sweet and caring to each other and myself. I had a few tough students but each of them has come such a long way this year. I am also so excited because all of my students, even my "lower" ones are reading. Usually there are one or two that don't catch on by the end of the year, but not this year. I have worked so hard with them and their parents this year and it has totally paid off.
I hope that next year is like this school year. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment