Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF!!

YAY for the weekend!


This weekend Oren and I are going out with one of my best friends from college. She just started dating this guy and from what I have heard about him, it sounds like Oren and him would get along well. So...my friend and I thought it would be nice if the four of us went out aaannnddd we're going to go out with them tomorrow night. I have been trying to think of ideas of what to do besides go out to dinner, but have only been able to think of going bowling. The only problem is that neither of them like to bowl. Does anyone have any other ideas??

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for following my blog! And congrats on buying a house!!! My hubby and I are in the middle of looking for a house right now too! Sometimes coffee houses or bars do jazz or other bands maybe you could do something like that??? Good luck!