Now I know there are many companies that will preserve your dress and veil, but let's be real, that box is going to sit in some closet for years to come. Why not enjoy your wedding dress everyday! There is a company that will make a custom sketch of your wedding gown! The website to visit is http://mydreamlines.com/ and they will make a custom sketch of your wedding gown, veil, and or bouquet. All you have to do is send them a picture of your dress and VOILA!!

I am not usually one to tell people what I want for presents...but I have already started hinting about wanting this special keepsake. We have only been married a little over three months, but I would really love this for our one year anniversary.
3 comments:
Oh this is a good idea! I didn't want to take my dress off either! I would wear it every day if people wouldn't look at me like I was crazy! ha!!
Thats too cute! Hopefully your husdand will get the hint and you'll have a lovely anniversary gift.
What a cool idea! I didn't know they could do this kind of thing. How special!
Post a Comment